Why NuevoPrep? It's simple - we are your go-to for the most comprehensive content prep. Period.
With our course, you get curated practice materials to make sure you understand MCAT fundamentals, the first time! Our entire content review package costs up to 90% less than competing courses.
Our competitors got it wrong!
- Expensive: Prep courses cost thousands of dollars. Exam prep should be affordable!
- Impractical: Most companies will lead you to believe that you need lengthy in-class lectures and their practice exams. The AAMC is the gold standard. Who has that kind of time to waste?
- Limited materials: There are few self-study resources available on the market. Practice tests are crucial to your success, but paying for a full-length practice exam without effective content review is a waste of time, money, and resources.
NuevoPrep's approach to the MCAT.
Which topics are covered? All of them!
Biological and Biochemical Foundations (B/B)
- Biology and Physiology - (1) An Overview of the Cell, (2) Cellular Reproduction, (3) Mendelian Genetics and Evolution, (4) Membranes, (5) Developmental Biology and Tissues, (6) Endocrine System, (7) Nervous System, (8) Cardiovascular System, (9) Respiratory System, (10) Immune and Integumentary System, (11) Muscular and Skeletal System, (12) Digestive and Excretory System.
- Biochemistry - (1) Protein Chemistry, (2) Enzymes, (3) Molecular Genetics I: Genes, (4) Molecular Genetics II: Gene Expression, (5) Carbohydrate Structure and Function, (6) Carbohydrate Metabolism I, (8) Carbohydrate Metabolism II, (9) Lipid and Amino Acid Metabolism, (10) Biotechnology & Lab Techniques.
Chemical and Physical Foundations (C/P)
- Physics - (1) Kinematics, Forces, and Equilibrium, (2) Work and Energy, (3) Thermodynamics, (4) Fluids, (5) Electrostatics and Magnetism, (6) Circuits, (7) Waves and Sound, (8) Light and Optics, (9) Atomic Nuclei.
- General Chemistry - (1) Atomic Structure, (2) Periodic Trends (3) Molecular Interactions, (4) Stoichiometry, (5) Kinetics and Equilibrium, (6) Thermochemistry, (7) Gasses and Solutions, (8) Acids and Bases, (9) Redox Reactions, (10) Electrochemistry.
- Organic Chemistry - (1) Nomenclature, (2) Isomers and Bonding, (3) Organic Chemistry Reaction Basics, (4) Alcohols, (5) Aldehydes and Ketones, (6) Carboxylic Acids and Derivatives, (7) Spectroscopy, (8) Separations and Purifications.
Psychological, Social, and Biological Foundations (P/S)
- Psychology - (1) Biology of Behavior, (2) Sensation and Perception, (3) Learning and Memory, (4) Cognition, Consciousness, and Language, (5) Motivation, Emotion, and Stress (6) Identity and Personality, (7) Psychological Disorders.
- Sociology - (1) Social Processes, (2) Social Interactions, (3) Social Thinking, (4) Societal Structures, (5) Societal Stratification.